1. Your account. If you use our Online Store you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You have to ensure that the details you provide us with are correct, complete and updated with any changes in registration information.
We are currently offering a solution for pickup and Jamaica island wide delivery. By registering with our online store you declare that you are over 18+ years old and have the competence to make an order online. You hereby agree to all terms and condition in the condition of use policy of this website.
Personal Courier Services reserves the right to refuse access to our Online Store or website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our sole discretion. If we cancel an order it will of course be free of charge for you.
2. Our contract. When you place an order for us to purchase an item on our Online Store we will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order which contains the details of your order. Legally your order represents an offer to us to purchase under these terms and conditions. This order is only accepted by us when we send an e-mail confirmation to you that we have purchased these item(s) (purchase confirmation e-mail). The acceptance of the offer will be complete at the time we send the purchase confirmation e-mail to you. Any items on the same order which we have not confirmed in the purchase confirmation e-mail do not form part of our contract.
3. Prices. Prices reflected on the initial order receipt email are that of the affiliated store cost and Florida sales tax of 6%. This cost has no interest charges from Personal Courier Services. If after acquiring of goods there are minor difference of cost, it is expected that this cost difference be paid to us at collection of item(s). You will be notified of any cost difference in this instance before purchase of goods via telephone call or text message to you, the customer.
4. Shipping. This is a Personal pickup service and no shipping charges are applied.
5. Customs. When ordering from our Online Store you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches Jamaica. Any charges for customs clearing have to be borne by you. This charge (if applicable) must be paid on collection of package(s) from Personal Courier Service. You will be handed original customs receipts in this instance.
6. Conditions of Delivery. We shall deliver the goods to you if indicated at a local charge (see rate sheet). Otherwise you must pick up at home location.
7. Uncollected Items(s). Items uncollected after arriving at our store location will be charged a storage fee of Jamaican $300 after 14 weekdays in storage.
8. DISCLAIMER. THE ITEMS OFFERED IN OUR ONLINE STORE ARE NOT SOLD BY US AND ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS-IS” AND ARE WARRANTIED BY INVOICES VENDOR OR MANUFACTURER. THEREFORE WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ITEM(S) IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE ITEM(S) PROVIDES ANY PARTICULAR FUNCTIONALITY. THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF US WITH RESPECT TO ITEMS ORDERED.
9. Intellectual Property Rights. By delivering item(s) to you, we shall in no case convey any intellectual property right to you. Goods delivered under these terms and conditions are or will be protected by intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, rights under issued or pending patents, issued and pending model and design rights, copyright rights, issued and pending trademark rights, database rights, rights on semiconductors and know-how-rights. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on you or third parties any rights or interests therein.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jamaica to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jamaica.
Personal Courier Services Updated: December 9th, 2011